Perfect pour events is always looking for personable, reliable bartenders. We offer competitive per hour compensation, plus tips. If you meet the qualifications listed below, you should consider becoming a perfect Pour Events Independent Contractor!!!
What we want:
Independent Contractors that are:
- Personable - they believe that a smile, a friendly greeting and eye contact are the basic tenets of great customer service. They do not shy away from conversation and love networking in their community.
- Punctual - they understand basic time management and account for delays. They pride themselves on being accountable for their commitments and can communicate their delays effectively with their LEAD COORDINATOR.
- Perfect - it is "a lot" to ask, but the ideal candidate for consideration believes that each day and experience is an opportunity to get one step closer to perfection. They thrive in fast-paced environments.
What we require:
Independent Contractors must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Possess a current California certification either through the Alcohol Beverage and Control website or through National Restaurant Association and ServSafe($30 for a 3 year certification, recommended), be able to present that certification at any time when representing Perfect Pour Events and have a copy of that certification on file with Perfect Pour Events.
- Have their own reliable transportation and abide by our Uniform, Appearance and Customer Service Standards.
- Must have regular and uninterrupted access to email and cellular communication. Most communications, including individual event agreements, will be done through these two channels.
- Past customer service experience. Independent Contractors will be trained and past bartending experience, although helpful, can and will be waived for the right candidates!
This webpage is nearly complete, please check back soon as all necessary links and documents are added for your convienence